Not game related but...

Go down

Not game related but...

Post  Bedivere on Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:06 pm

As a result of my coming over last Wednesday and just being an asshole in general to my parents, as of sundown this coming Saturday I'm going to be homeless, unemployed, and broke as hell. I know that makes me sound like Mike, but if anybody knows somewhere I can stay for a while or any job that pays moderatly well, let me know.

And just so everyone knows, if someone is nice enough to take me in, I'm not going to be Mike. I'l be out job-hunting everybody, and I do know how to clean a house. (As you've all seen.) So I'll make myself useful one way or another.

Thanks gang.

Bedivere

View user profile http://starfarer50.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Not game related but...

Post  Rai on Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:47 am

Sorry man, I've done my duty taking people in, and my parents won't take in another of my friends (taken in two, never ended well) As for a job, I'll keep my eye out, but I don't know of anything. Sorry I can't be more help.
Rai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreams of One on Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:23 am

I've talked to Crum on your account but its negatory, at least long term. He is in hte latter end of adopting a kid and might be here in april. THe kid is REALLY FUCKED UP, and Crum's parents will be visitng from England that month too. I'll see if youc an stay for a few days at least, espcecially if you clean abit around the house. I have some other things for you that i'll give you on wednesday. Gunna call you today sometime too (hopefully) to talk about it.

As you know sharper image is going in the tank and i'm looking for another job too. I've tried the staffing companies (as thats my last hope all other options seem dry) but they seem to want only for warehouse positions, which I have no exp.

Pax
Dreams of One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedivere on Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:19 pm

Damn. And it's all because we're technically in another depression. No jobs. We're going to have to start more hoovervilles... More stuf on Wednesday? What kind of stuff?

Bedivere

View user profile http://starfarer50.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Phaedra on Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:00 pm

Talk to me on wednesday. We might be able to work something out.
Phaedra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down